Tuesday 28 April 2009

The ABC's Of Me (And Then Some)

A - Age: 14 years old

B - Bed size: Double Size Bed - that way, I have plenty of room for my RSD leg!!!

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning my chinchilla and hamsters cages out as they always smell!

D - Dog's name: Jack

E - Essential start your day item: Hmm, probably a shower and coffee to try and wake me up!

F - Favorite color: Lilac and Pink - i'm a real girly girl when it comes to that!

G - Gold or Silver: Gold but I like both :-)

H - Height: Hmm, i'm not sure but over 5ft

I - Instruments you play(ed): I don't really play any although I did play a recorder when I was younger but only for fun!

J - Job title: I am currently in school at the moment but hope to be a Psychologist when I am older as I have learnt a lot since I developed RSD and want to try and help others! I am also hoping to start a college course from September on Health and Social Care

K - Kid(s): Lol, i'm waaaay too young to have kids!!! I do have my 'fur babies' though who I pretend are my children lol!!

L - Living arrangements: I live in a 3 bedroom house in the UK with my parents and pets (springer spaniel, chameleon, chinchilla, hamster, fish and African Grey Parrot)

M - Mom's name: Andrea although I call her mum!

N - Nicknames: I don't really have a nickname - people usually just call me Ali.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I have stayed in the hospital LOTS of times overnight - too many to remember!!

P - Pet Peeve: Bad drivers, insensitive people etc

Q - Quote from a movie: "I carried a watermelon"! Dirty Dancing

R - Right or left handed: I'm right handed but really must try to write left handed also now that my RSD is flaring up in my arm all the time!! Maybe that way, at least if one arm is bad, i'll have the other to use still lol!

S - Siblings: I don't have any siblings and like it that way!

T - Time you wake up: When I am at school, I have to wake up at around 6.45am. On a none school day though, it just depends and I usually lay in for a bit as I don't sleep a lot!!

U- Underwear: I wear it!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Coliflower is gross!

W - Ways you run late: I am always running late now that I have RSD as it takes me forever to wake up!! My mum has learnt now to get me up really early though so that gives me time to wake up and shower and not be too late!

X-rays you've had: I have had an x-ray of my radius and ulna, total left leg, nose and teeth. I have also had an MRI scan.

Y - Yummy food you make: I don't really make food but like baking cookies and buns when I get chance!

Z - Zoo favorite: I love White Tigers!!

No comments: