Thursday 15 January 2009

My Fur Babies!!

Here is a few links to some pictures of my fur babies ... I did try to get the pictures directly onto my blog but they are far too big and i'm not sure how to resize them at the moment!!

I hope this works!! I don't have pictures of all of my pets on the computer so here's a few but i'll try and take some more pictures for you all later!

This link is to a picture of my beautiful, one year old Springer Spaniel, Jack! This picture was taken quite a bit ago so he has grown a lot since then!!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/RSDteen/CIMG1809.jpg

Here's another link to our dog, Jack!! I think this picture is so funny as his head looks so much bigger than his body lol...

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/RSDteen/CIMG1863.jpg

Here's Jack again - he was making a mess when this picture was taken!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/RSDteen/CIMG1888.jpg

The following picture is of our old dog, Ben who has sadly passed away now. He had a very good life and lived til he was 14 which is pretty old for a Springer Spaniel!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/RSDteen/21142831.jpg

This link is to a picture of my Chameleon, Gizmo! I have had him about a year now and I absolutely love him - he is SO fascinating to watch!!

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/RSDteen/CIMG1939.jpg

I know the pictures aren't very good so i'll try and take some more later! I hope the links work, if they don't, please let me know and i'll try and get them sorted!

2 comments:

Lisa Moon said...

Hi, Alison,
Thanks for the links; your photos are wonderful.
The links didn't work but I was able to copy and paste. To get them to work (as links), when you're composing your post, get copy the address for the photo and click on the icon above where you're typing that looks like a tiny Earth with a moebius strip over it; that will pop-up a bar to paste your link into, magically making it appear as a hyperlinked, clickable thing of fun in your posting!

I'm less sure about the whole embedding photos process as I've found it somewhat tricky myself. However, I've hot had to size down my photos before adding them, as I think Blogger does it for you.

Thanks again for sharing! Your puppy made me laugh with his big, woeful doggy eyes... (yes, I AM a sucker to sappy puppy eyes!).

RSDsux said...

Thank you Lisa for explaining to me how to get a link - I really appreciate it ((hugs))!! I will definitely do it that way in the future ... I tried doing it that way yesterday but forgot to do what you told me to lol.

I'm glad you liked the pictures! I too am a big sucker for the puppy dog eyes - they are just SO cute! Jack is always naughty and when my mum goes to tell him off, he puts on the puppy eyes as he knows she will give him a cuddle LOL.

Thanks again for your help - I really appreciate it!

Hope you're having a great day and am thinking about you!