Monday 3 November 2008

Sooo Tired!!!

I am so tired. I haven't slept at all all weekend and I feel so drowsey and groggy. I think I can't sleep because of the pain and also because I can't lay on the side I like to because of the pain in my arm.

I really hope I can sleep tonight has we have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow, I have to be at the hospital for 9.30am (and I am not a morning person!!) to collect my splint and then at 10.20am, I have to go and see my Neurologist about the Myoclonic Spasms in my leg. The spasms are coming back a lot worse than they were when I finished the Physiotherapy program now, i'm not sure why. Hopefully my Neuro will have some answers.

Must go and rest .....

2 comments:

Alessea said...

Sweetie
I'm so sorry you are not sleeping because of the pain, it must frustrate you so much. I'm so so tired too, I understand how you feel, but I at least am getting some sleep-I wish I could send some over to you.

Hope the pain settles down soon and I wonder if you can take the ketamine and a sleeping drug at night to see if that helps you sleep better? I'm pretty sure that is an ok combination and I think it helps with the side effects?

Take care and try and rest as much as you can

RSDsux said...

Thanks ever so much Felicia, for your kind words. I am sorry that you aren't sleeping very well either ((hugs)).

I will speak to my PM and see if I could take the Ketamine and a sleeping med at night to see if that would help me sleep better. When I last took the Ketamine, it made me really giddy and didn't knock me out but maybe if I took something else with it, it would.

Thank you so much for your help ... really appreciate it and take care of yourself.