Sunday 5 October 2008

Aaargh - Homework!!


I have soooo much Homework to do for tomorrow and it is already 8.30pm in the UK!! I have finished doing some of my Homework but I still have my English, Math and Science Homework to do!! I started doing some of my History Homework earlier but somehow I ended up doing my English homework on the same sheet of paper!! I really don't know how people with RSD go to work and school full time - I am stressed already and I am only going for 2 lessons a day!!!

I never imagined that School would give me so much Homework to do when I have been off school for nearly 2 years and am only just starting to return back!! My teachers said that they wanted to make things as "Stress free as possible" for me, Um yeah, it really looks like they are doing that!! I think that we need to tell my teachers that all of the Homework is stressing me out too much, hopefully they will understand and allow me to take things easy.

I have my SAT's (important exams) at the end of this year so I really need to try and concentrate but I just can't keep my mind on things and keep forgetting everything which is way too stressful.

Hopefully we will get things sorted - I hope so, I really hope so!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali, Its lauren! I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with your HW. i am exhausted after school and basically conk out, and by the time I eat i have no time left. I usually can't get all my hw done. I know how you feel. They shouldn't expect all the hw for tomorrow, you haven't been at school for 2 years!! Also, for me the weekend is my resting period, i have to get my energy for the week ahead.
Don't over do yourself,
Lauren

RSDsux said...

Hi Lauren,
I am so sorry that you have difficulty doing your HW also ((hugs)), it's really stressful. I am only going to school for 2.5 hours a day, I can't imagine going full time like you do!! Weekend is also my resting period, all last weekend I didn't do anything, all I wanted to do was try and sleep. When I get in from school all I want to do is go straight to sleep as I am that exhausted.
I hope things start getting better for you!
Thanks for reading my blog!
Ali

Anonymous said...

I know your day was stressful. Just know despite what Chloe said, so many people care about you!! I only have one piece of HW done, and since i was absent for a week, I have piles of papers to do, 4 tests to make up and 3 more on the way. Get some rest,
Lauren

RSDsux said...

Thank you so much Lauren - like I said to Felicia, people like you two make it all worth while.
I'm sorry that you have so much homework to do. I have some History homework to be in tomorrow and it is stressing me out!! We have 3 tests this week, today during school we had to do a Geography assesment and it was really hard; I couldn't concentrate.
Take care and I hope todays better for you at school.
Ali

RSDsux said...

Thank you so much Lauren - like I said to Felicia, people like you two make it all worth while.
I'm sorry that you have so much homework to do. I have some History homework to be in tomorrow and it is stressing me out!! We have 3 tests this week, today during school we had to do a Geography assesment and it was really hard; I couldn't concentrate.
Take care and I hope todays better for you at school.
Ali

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about not concentrating. Every year there is a state test I have to take for Math, english and this year for me science. Normally you do it for an hour almost every day for a few weeks. But this year, we stay in our first hours all day and on 3 diffeent days have to take the test all day!!