Sunday 5 October 2008

When Will I Be Normal Again?

When Will I Be Normal Again? That question has been on my mind for a while now. Will I ever be normal again? Will I ever be Pain Free again? I try my best not to think negatively about my life right now and try my very best to have a positive outlook on life but I must admit that it is getting harder and harder. I think all of the additional stress from going to school really isn't helping as it has set my pain levels up a lot. 'Normal' people just don't appreciate and understand how much effort even the simpliest task is with RSD. I try my best ... I really try my best

But...

I WANT to have a Pain Free Life
I WANT to do all of the things that 'normal' teenagers do
I WANT to be able to go to school without using Crutches or a Wheelchair
I WANT to be able to concentrate properly
I WANT to be able to walk normally
I WANT to be able to Run
I WANT to be able to play Sports
I WANT to be able to remember things
I WANT to be able to wear proper shoes

I WANT a lot of things but right now it seems as though I will just have to wait and make the most of my life. I can't just sit here and not do anything, I have to try my best and get some 'normality' back into my life.

I guess today is just one of those bad days. I am just sick of being like this.

No comments: