Thursday 9 October 2008

Not Feeling Too Good


I'm not feeling too good today for some reason. I am soooo tired has I haven't been sleeping that much over the last few days because my pain and spasms have been really bad. I just wish I had something that could help, even a little with the pain. I have come off all of my medications has they weren't helping me and the side effects were pretty bad. My mum spoke to my PM Doctor and he said that the only medications left for me to try were either Ketamine and/or Methadone but he doesn't want to put me on those unless he has to because of my age and hormones etc.

My mums allowed me to take the day off school has she could see how much pain I was in, it's not that often I complain so when I do my mum knows it's pretty bad!! Hopefully the school will understand, they can't expect me to go to school all the time, it is just way to much for my body right now. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow, I hope I will has I have a stack of tests coming up that I need to do.

I have my regular Physio (PT) appointment this afternoon, I don't really feel like going but I need to go as we need to find out if I am still going in hospital on the 22nd October for the splint moulded whilst I am asleep.

I really hope I can get to sleep tonight and feel better for tomorrow, I HATE feeling like this!

No comments: