Monday 20 October 2008

The Start of Another Week!!

I can't believe it's the start of another week already, this weekend seems to have gone so fast and I haven't even been out of the house!!

The only thing I have done this weekend was watch TV and spend some time on my laptop, I didn't feel like doing anything else and figured that I needed to rest and try and take care of myself for once. I love Sunday's on the TV has my favourite Soap program is on; Hollyoaks. It is a really good English program and I absolutely love watching it!!

I am not feeling too well today, I am having a high pain day and have quite a lot on my mind. I think my arm is going into a bit of a flare again has it is aching a lot today and starting to bruise a bit near my wrist. I am going to do some of my exercises on it so that hopefully it doesn't get any worse. My mums allowed me to take the day off School today because she could see I wasn't feeling too well (I looked really pale) and thought it was better that I try and rest for my procedure on Wednesday (I am so nervous!)I can't concentrate properly today so going to School would just have been a waste of time ... Hopefully I will feel well enough to go tomorrow.

I am so nervous about my upcoming procedure this Wednesday, I think my mum is too. Every time I go to have a procedure, even if it is minor something always seems to go wrong and I come out with some kind of complications. Hopefully this procedure shouldn't cause any complications because they are not (hopefully!) injecting into my RSD leg, they are just going to manipulate my leg into a natural position and then make a splint. Still, I can't help being nervous, I think it is normal with this illness to be scared about things. I am trying to stay positive and hope that the splint will work, if it doesn't I have to have a full leg cast put on in January and I really don't want to go down that route unless we have to.

I am going to rest now has I don't feel well ... wish me luck with my procedure this coming Wednesday (the 22nd)!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I know what you mean about the weekend going by fast. I stayed home and rested on the couch, went on the computer to talk to you, lol, and watched my Soaps. I like soaps too. I have heard Hollyoaks is a good soap.

RSDsux said...

Thanks Lauren for your kind words!! I hope you are having a low pain day, sorry that I missed you today ... hope to catch you soon. Can't type much at the moment lol.
Love,
Alison

Lauren said...

Thats ok Ali, I am thinking of you.
Lauren