Tuesday 21 October 2008

OUCH!!


I really think my arm is going into another flare. Over the last few days it has been hurting quite a lot and yesterday I noticed that the area near my wrist was coming out in a big bruise. Whenever I press on my arm, I get a really sharp pain.

I don't know whats causing this flare; the weathers quite nice, I haven't knocked or injured my arm, in fact I can't think of anything that I have done that could of caused it to flare, the only thing I can think of is stress. Who knows?

I always have pain in my arm but usually it is just mild thankfully (about a 2-3 on the pain scale), today it is more like a 4-5 - thankfully it isn't as bad as my leg though!!

It's like my body always seems to know when I have something important coming up as I always end up in a flare!! I am going to do my exercises, keep moving my arm as best I can and hopefully it will improve soon!! When I go in hospital tomorrow, I am going to ask the Anaesthatist (sp?) to put the canula in my good arm, rather then risk making things worse (my RSD doesn't agree with needles what so ever, when I had the nerve block, I lost my balance and co-ordination and when I had the Ingrown Toenail removed, I ended up with severe spasms from my hip). The good thing is, I am seeing my PM Doctor and PT's tomorrow so hopefully they will be able to take a look at me and give me some advice.

Have to go for now, typing is hard and very painful!

No comments: