Saturday 25 October 2008

Sick of All this Pain


I am really sick of all this pain now. It was bad enough having constant pain in my leg but now I have it in my arm even the simpelist thing like getting dressed is a huge challange and REALLY painful.

The pain in my arm is the worst it has ever been and it feels has though my arm is going hypersensitive. The pain doesn't feel like RSD pain but then again it never did, it feels as though my bones are aching and I have pins and needles in my fingers sometimes. I tried getting in the bath tub yesterday and the pain was unbearable, it felt has though someone was pouring petrol all over me.

I have been so close to going to hospital and having it checked out but my PM Doctor says it's just RSD and I don't want to waste the Doctors time when they have patients to treat that are worse than me...

No comments: