Saturday 4 October 2008

Thank You!!


Today I recieved a parcel that one of my good RSD Friends, Felicia had sent through the mail for me all the way from New Zealand!! In the parcel were a lot of RSD goodies including fridge magnets, stickers etc!! I am going to give some of the things that she sent me to my friends and family so that hopefully they understand what RSD is and are more aware of the ilness! Felicia really is an angel and shouldn't have gone to all of the trouble of mailing that through the post for me - thank you ever so much Felicia, love you!!

She is also writing a letter for me to my grandparents as they just don't seem to understand what RSD is - I never realised just how nice people can be, this girl has problems of her own including RSD but yet she is out there wanting to help others - she really is an inspiration!!

Thank you Felicia!!

2 comments:

Alessea said...

You are more than welcome sweetie, I got just as much as you out of being able to send it.
I know you know this already, we are a little bunch out in the big wide world together and we all reach out and do anything we can to help one of our own. I reach out for support (and you and others are continuously helping me get through) and I in my turn try to do any little thing I can to show just how much I appreciate it.

I am humbled by your last comment and dont feel like I deserve it but thank you so much all the same-you have started my day with such happiness! Take care

Smiles bring hope...

RSDsux said...

Awww thank you so much Felicia!! You DO deserve a thank you, thank you ever so much for sending me the RSD goodies ((hugs)), I didn't realise you had designed them until you told me - they are fantastic!!
I would love to send you a bit of something also, you have helped me more than you know!
Love, Alison